Free Premium Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

19 gennaio 2012

Avevo in mente questo look da tantissimo tempo....ho preso spunto dai colori del video della bellissima Stand di Lenny Kravitz

I had this look on my mind since quite long time...I got my inspiration from the colors from the videoclip of the beautiful song Stand by Lenny Kravitz



...mi sono resa conto dopo che cambiando il colore di eyeliner da rosso a blu o turchese potrebbe essere una versione portabile del classico trucco alla Cleopatra :P

... I realized, after, that if I change eyeliner color from red to blue or turquoise it might me a portable version of Cleopatra's make up :P 














Ho usato:

Base: primer oily lids Buff The All Natural Face + Eye Jumbo Pencil Nyx Yellow
Palpebra: Luxe Darling Girl
Piega e V esterna: Black Arabian + Legion Darling Girl
Illuminante: Stardust Lily Lolo
Eyeliner: Dark Ember Darling Girl wet con Seal It The All Natural Face
Rima inferiore: Long Lasting Eye Pencil Let's Dance Essence
Mascara: Volume Sprint Deborah



I used:


Base: The All Natural Face oily lids primer in Buff + Nyx Eye Jumbo Pencil Yellow
Lid: Darling Girl Luxe
Crease and outer V: Darling Girl Black Arabian + Legion
Highlighter: Lily Lolo Stardust
Eyeliner: Darling Girl Dark Ember wet with The All Natural Face Seal It
Lower lashline: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil Let's Dance
Mascara: Deborah Volume Sprint


....vi sembra carino/utile/inutile che io posti anche una foto di tutto quello che ho usato?
...do you find nice/useful/useless to see a pic of what I used?

2 commenti: